The best alcohol jokes


1) Three guys were sitting in a biker bar. 
A man came in, already drunk, sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. 
The man looked around and saw the 3 men sitting at a corner table. 
He got up, staggered to the table, leaned over, looks the biggest one in the face and said, "I went by your grandma's house and I saw her in the hallway, buck naked. 
Man, she is fine!" 
The biker looked at him and didn't say a word. 
His buddies were confused,because he was a bad ass, and would fight at he drop of a hat. 
The drunk leaned on the table again and said, "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!" The biker still said nothing. 
His buddies were starting to get mad. 
The drunk leaned on the table again and said, "I'll tell you something else boy, your grandma liked it!" 
The biker stood up, took the drunk by the shoulder and said, "Damn it, Grandpa, you're drunk! Go home!"

2) Three women left separately after a very late night out drinking Guinness until the early hours.  
They met the next day for an early pint, and compared notes about who had been the most drunk.  
The first gal claims that she was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home, walked into the house, and as soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks".  
To which the second gal replied, "You think that was drunk? I got in my car, drove out of the parking lot, and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!"  And the third proclaimed, "I was by far the most drunk. I got home, I go in a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle over and burned the whole house down!"  
They all looked at each other for a moment.  
Then the first gal says: "Ladies, I don't think you understand. Chunks is my dog." 

3) A fellow decides to take off early from work and go drinking.  
He stays until the bar closes at 2am, at which time he is extremely drunk.  When he enters his house, he doesn't want to wake anyone, so he takes off his shoes and starts tip-toeing up the stairs.  
Half-way up the stairs, he falls over backwards and lands flat on his rear end. 
That wouldn't have been so bad, except that he had couple of empty pint bottles in his back pockets, and they broke, and the broken glass carved up his buttocks terribly.  
But,he was so drunk that he didn't know he was hurt.  
A few minutes later, as he was undressing, he noticed blood,so he checked himself out in the mirror, and, sure enough, his behind was cut up something terrible.  
Well, he repaired the damage as best he could under the circumstances, and he went to bed. The next morning, his head was hurting, and his rear was hurting, and he was hunkering under the covers trying to think up some good story, when his wife came into the bedroom. 
"Well, you really tied one on last night," she said.  
"Where'd you go?" 
"I worked late," he said, "and I stopped off for a couple of beers." 
"A couple of beers? That's a laugh," she replied, "You got plastered last night. Where the heck did you go?" 
"What makes you so sure I got drunk last night,anyway?" 
"Well," she replied, "my first big clue was when I got up this morning and found a bunch of band-aids stuck to the mirror."

4)  A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can piss into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop." 
The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars." The man then begins to undo his pants and begins pissing. 
 He starts pissing all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup. 
The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars." 
The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. 
 He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money. 
The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet." 
The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

5) Woman: Is there a problem, Officer? 
Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding. 
Woman: Oh, I see. 
Officer: Can I see your license please? 
Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one. 
Officer: Don't have one? 
Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving. 
Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please. 
Woman: I can't do that. 
Officer: Why not? 

Woman: I stole this car. 
Officer: Stole it? 
Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner. 
Officer: You what? 
Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see. The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun. 
Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle. 
Woman: Is there a problem sir? 
Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner. 
Woman: Murdered the owner? 
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please. 
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk. 
Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am? 
Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers. 
The first officer is stunned. 
Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license. The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled. 
Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner. 
Woman: Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment