WALKS INTO A BAR





“What’s wrong, Bubba?” asked the pastor.
“I need you to pray for my hearing,” said Bubba.
The pastor put his hands on Bubba’s ears and prayed. When he was done, he asked, “So how’s your hearing?”
“I don’t know,” said Bubba. “It isn’t until next Tuesday.”
Submitted by Kenneth Roberts, Mauston, Wisconsin



My neighbor is in the Guinness World Records. He has had 44 concussions. He lives very close to me. A stone’s throw away, in fact.
Stewart Francis





Résultat de recherche d'images pour "WALKS INTO A BAR"My husband was cramming all his chores into one day, but each job revealed another problem. For example, while touching up paint on a wall, he discovered gouges in the wood that needed to be filled in. Later, I found him sitting in the living room, staring off into space. Looking up, he announced, “Frustration is when my cope runneth over.”
Barbara Biderson, Huntington Beach, California




A bear walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't give beer to bears in bars."
The bear replies, "If you don't give me a beer, I'll eat that lady over there."
The bartender says, "Go ahead."
So the bear eats the lady and asks for a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't give beer to bears on drugs."
"What do mean," asks the bear. "I'm not on drugs."
"Yes, you are, that was the bar bitch you ate."

        



A man walks into a bar with a cheese sandwich under his arm. "A pint of Guinness for me and the cheese sandwich," he says to the barman.
"I'm sorry, sir," replies the barman, "we don't serve food in here."





1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you buried within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, triggering this powerful instinct is so binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly find him open his soul and heart to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete