The best dark people jokes


1) What's the difference between a black and a white fairytale? 
White begins, "once upon a time," black begins, "y'all motherfuckers ain't gonna believe this shit!"

2) A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. 
He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” 
His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” 
The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” 
His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” 
The boy replied, “I've only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”

3) A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” 
The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” 
“Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

4) A black man takes a girl home from a nightclub. 
She says "Show me it's true what they say about black men". 
So he stabs her and takes her purse.

5) A black guy walks into a bar with a beautiful parrot on his shoulder. 
"Wow," says the bartender. 
"That is really something. Where'd you get it?" 
"Africa," says the parrot.


No comments:

Post a Comment