Dirty Jokes



Dirty Short Bar Jokes 


Hand job
Three boys go to a mountain hut, and there is not enough space, so you have to share a bed in the middle of the night, the boy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a job in hand! " The boy left awake and surprisingly had. the same dream, too Then the boy wakes up in the middle and said, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

Flaslight

A man and a woman started having sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight" The woman said. "I also ate grass for the last ten minutes"

Sexual fatigue

A teacher was coming to class and started talking about the final exam tomorrow. He said there would be no excuse not to come tomorrow, unless a medical condition say or death of a member of the immediate family. Smart, ass male student said. "What about the extreme sexual exhaustion", and the whole class laughed After the laughter had disappeared, the professor looked at student and said, "is not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."
Blowjob for cash

A husband comes home to find his wife with her bags packed in the living room. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" He said. "I'm going to Las Vegas. You can earn $ 400 for a blow job there, and I thought I might as well make money for this do for you free." The husband thought for a moment, up the stairs and back down with his suitcase packed so. "Where are you going?" The woman asks. "I come with you ... I want to see how you survive $ 800 a year !!!"

Police

A police officer patrolling the road when he sees a man tied to a tree, crying. The officer stops and approaches the boy. "What is going on here?" He asks. The boy sobbed, "I drove and picked up a hitchhiker. He pulled a gun on me, I stole, took all my money, my clothes, my car and then tied me." The policeman looked at the boy for a while, then dropped his pants and pulled out his cock. "I guess it's not your lucky day, friend!"

Old Couple


An old man and an old woman getting ready for bed one night when suddenly the woman breaks out of the bathroom, opened her dress and screaming "Super Pussy" The old man said: "I'll have the soup."






No comments:

Post a Comment