The best marriage jokes


1) A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. 
She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there. 
He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?" 
She slams the door in disgust. 
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?" 
She slams the door again. 
Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just incase this guy shows up again." 
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door. 
The husband whispers to the wife, "Honey, im going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to a see where he's going with this." 
She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. 
Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?" 
"Yes I do." says the lady. 
The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"


2) Husband takes the wife to a disco. 
There’s a guy on the dance floor giving it large – breakdancing, moonwalking, backflips, the works. The wife turns to her husband and says: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down." 
Husband says: "Looks like he’s still fucking celebrating!!"


3) A woman got married, but her husband was abusive. 
She got remarried and that husband ran out on her. 
She got married again and that husband failed in bed. 
Finally, she put an ad in the paper: "Looking for a man who won't abuse me, won't leave me, and won't fail me in bed." 
The next day, the doorbell rings. 
There is a man with no arms and no legs. 
"Hello, I saw your ad in the paper," he says. 
"Tell me a little about you." 
"Well, I have no arms, so I can't hit you. 
I have no legs, so I can't run out on you," he replied. 
"How do I know you're good in bed?" she asks. 
He says, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

4) A married man was having an affair with his secretary. 
One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. 
As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless compiled and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. 
"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied the man, "I can't lie to you. 
I've been having an affair with my secretary. 
I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." 
The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"

5) A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. 
After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower. 
In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket." 
The man leans out and with a glint in his eye said "I've got a better idea, let's pretend we're married." 
 "Why not," giggles the woman. 
"Good," he replies. "Get your own blanket."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment